Hi, I’m Jack Tracey, I am 26 and live in West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
I am currently a Public Cloud Solutions Architect for an MSP based in the UK (headquartered in London). I am responsible for assisting customers migrate, build & expand to mainly Azure IaaS & PaaS services as well as assisting with the various networking elements required when moving to the cloud.
I am also a co-founder of the Sussex Azure User Group where we host monthly meetups to discuss all things Azure in a safe, friendly and chilled environment. Check out our website at sussexazure.uk or follow us on Twitter at @SussexAzure
I have been working in the IT industry at various MSP’s since I left college at 17. And I have held the following roles throughout my IT career so far:
- Junior & Senior Helpdesk Analyst
- Tier 3 Service Desk Analyst
- Technical Systems Engineer - Networking & Security
- Technical Engineering Lead
- Technical Architect
- Solutions Architect - Public Cloud Architecture
I have passed the following IT exams/certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert | (70-535 & AZ-302)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate | (AZ-500)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate | (AZ-103)
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition | (AZ-302)
- Microsoft Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions | (70-535)
- MCTS Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualisation | (70-659)
- Azure Fundamentals 214X
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Juniper JNCIA-JunOS
- Juniper JNCIS-SEC
- Ruckus Wireless WiSE 9.12 LT
- Palo Alto ACE
All of the information and views published on this blog are of my own opinion and not of any of my employers and/or vendors that I work with.